|GSAK (Geocaching Swiss Army Knife)|
I would have to say GSAK has now gone way beyond a hobby (some may say an obsession). I no longer have a full time job, and am committed totally to the future of GSAK. For this reason GSAK now displays a "nag screen" after 21 days. You may still use GSAK after 21 days, but if you wish to remove the nag screen, registration is required. It would appear there is a demand for this type of “geocaching” software, and I am just trying to meet this demand to the best of my ability. I don't expect to make a fortune out of GSAK. I just want enough registrations to stand on my own two feet and continue to develop GSAK.
Please note: Registration is a one off fee. Once paid your current version of GSAK is registered for life. Also, all updates to the current major version are free. For example, if you paid for a version 7 registration, version 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, etc will all be free.Existing V7 registered users: Don't pay here - you should use your discount link to get the reduced price. This link should be provided in a pop up screen when you first run version 8. Alternatively, you can get the link sent to you now by requesting a lost serial number here. If upgrading from Version 7 to version 8, you are entitled to a discount. For more information please see this link
1. Removal of the nag screen, allowing you unrestricted use of GSAK.
2. Although I would like to be able to answer all email support requests, it only makes sense that registered users should get priority.
3. The voice of the registered user will carry more weight when requesting new features.
4. You get the warm and fuzzy feeling of saying thankyou to me in a tangible way.
5. You help ensure the longevity and future advancement of GSAK.
6. I can justify to my wife why I spend so much time on it!Registration is $30 USD. Note: If you would like this registration to be a gift, please use use this link instead.
Registration information will be sent to the email address used in your PayPal payment (unless otherwise specified), so please make sure this is a valid address and you check this account for mail. Please also enter your Geocaching.com name (if you have one) so I have an additional contact point should there be problems.
Upon receipt of payment, I will send you a registration code via e-mail. Follow the instructions in that email to register your copy of GSAK